Ceros® TCP Putty
Ceros® TCP Putty is a kneadable, synthetic bone substitute made of pure beta-tricalcium phosphate (β-TCP) granules in a hydrogel made of fermented sodium hyaluronate carrier. Ceros® TCP Putty gets its kneadability from the hydrogel, thus simplifying the application of the material even on difficult-to-access defects.
With its porous and interconnected structure, the material constitutes an ideal osteoconductive matrix for the generation of new bone. Ceros® TCP Putty is converted completely into natural bone within 3 to 18 months, thus completely restoring the biological bone structure.
Ceros® TCP can boast of almost 30 years of clinical experience and has been documented extensively.
- Reproducible, consistent product characteristics and high quality
- Offers high biocompatibility and eliminates any risk of transferring pathogens
- Because of its putty-like consistency, it is much easier to apply
- Ceros® TCP Putty remains inside the defect even during rinsing
- With its porous and interconnected structure, the material constitutes an ideal osteoconductive matrix for the generation of new bone
- within 3 to 18 months