Conventional impression taking
For precision and durability, Thommen Medical provides impression copings made of either titanium or aluminum for conventional impression-taking at implant level. Accordingly, compatible screw-retained solutions are also made of metal.
This enables optimal transfer of the connection geometry. The titanium impression coping is radiopaque and may be inspected for optimal seating via x-rays.
- Flexible impression-taking at implant level
- Closed-tray or open-tray technique with the corresponding repositionable or retentive impression coping
- Reusable impression coping (titanium) and impression coping for single use (aluminum)
- All retentive impression copings can be shortened to the desired length
- Platform-specific color coding to prevent confusion