Customizable Gingival former
The Customizable Gingival Former is contoured to resemble the anatomy of the natural dentition in that position. Due to the prefabricated anatomical design, the emergence profile of the tissue is optimally shaped during the healing phase. The customizable gingival former can be used immediately after implantation or at the time of uncover.
The Customizable Gingival Former is made of a tooth-colored PMMA base (polymethyl methacrylate), which is easy to mill and can be polymerized directly. The titanium core features the same connection as Thommen Implant System Abutments to ensure a stable, precise connection with the implant. The fabrication screw is available separately to ensure the screw channel remains open during modification.
- Anatomically shaped for esthetic soft tissue healing
- PMMA-based tooth colored material
- Simple modification by reduction or addition
- Chairside adjustments are fast and convenient
- Titanium base ensures a precise, stable connection
- Available for all platforms