VARIOmulti Abutments offer the perfect solution for the fabrication of implant supported multi-unit, occlusal screw-retained bridge restorations. VARIOmulti accessory components include the impression cap, occlusal screw, protective cap, temporary crown, and gold crown. The VARIOmulti line has a uniform connection diameter of 4.8 mm diameter, therefore it is not compatible with other Thommen Implant System prosthetics.
CAD/CAM procedures with VARIOmulti Abutments: The VARIOmulti prosthetic line may be used with Nobel Biocare’s Procera® implant bridge titanium to fabricate multi-unit, occlusal screw-retained titanium frameworks.
- Angled abutments expand restoration options
- Minimum number of components due to the universal Ø 4.8 mm connection geometry
- Prosthetic compensation for axial divergence of up to 40°
- Compatible with SPI®MONO instruments
- CAD/CAM framework compliant due to universal abutment design