Benefits at a Glance
- Established Thommen Medical connection: Consistently compatible with all prosthetic components.
- Unique stabilization ring provides mechanical stability.
- High strength abutment screw allows narrow screw channel and provides prosthetic flexibility.
- Conical screw seat of the abutment screw prevents screw loosening.
- The superhydrophilic INICELL® surface as a result of conditioning with the APLIQUIQ® system for more safety in the early healing phase and greater flexibility in treatment.
The parallel-walled universal implant.
The conical-cylindrical implant for extraction sockets and specific anatomical situations.
The Thommen Medical Implant System
All the possibilities are open, thanks to the unmatched prosthetic design freedom.
The narrowest screw channel in the world
- Also for reduced or limited spaces.
- For functional and aesthetic occlusal surface design.
A complete range
- Customizable gingiva formers for red-white esthetics and temporary abutments for immediate restorations.
- Cost-effective solutions for standard situations.
- Standardized and customizable abutments for the definitive restoration of conventional crowns and bridges.
- All-ceramic abutments for the highest aesthetic requirements.
- Individualized dental reconstructions and the most demanding implant prosthetics with leading CAD/CAM systems.
Here you will find more Information about the Thommen Medical Implant System