Benefits At a Glance
- Established Thommen Medical connection: Consistently compatible with all prosthetic components.
- Unique stabilization ring provides optimal mechanical stability.
- High strength abutment screw allows narrow screw channel and provides optimal prosthetic flexibility.
- Conical screw seat of the abutment screw prevents screw loosening.
- Self-cutting thread for excellent primary stability.
- The superhydrophilic INICELL® surface as a result of conditioning with the APLIQUIQ® system for more safety in the early healing phase and greater flexibility in treatment.
The ELEMENT implant is the most frequently used implant type by Thommen Medical users.
The three different neck heights not only allow optimal soft tissue management, but also simplify the implementation of differentiated treatment protocols:
ELEMENT MC with a minimum neck height of 0.5 mm enables a crestal implant shoulder, with which an esthetically demanding restoration can be achieved, especially in the anterior region.
ELEMENT RC with a neck height of 1.0 mm is our standard implant. It provides sufficient distance between implant shoulder and bone and helps to respect the biological structures. Naturally beautiful results are easily achieved.
ELEMENT LC with a neck height of 2.5 mm is particularly suitable for transgingival use in restorations with hybrid prosthetics.
With the CONTACT implant, the implant body expands towards the alveolar ridge and can therefore contribute to good support of the alveolar ridge in extraction sockets. This makes it possible to place CONTACT implants with a large platform diameter even where the root area is constricted due to special anatomical structures.
CONTACT MC with a neck height of 0.5 mm enables a crestal implant shoulder, with which an aesthetically demanding restoration can be achieved, especially in the anterior region.
CONTACT RC with a neck height of 1.5 mm ensures sufficient distance between implant shoulder and bone and helps to respect the biological structures. Naturally beautiful results are easily achieved.
Implants with platform size 3.5
Implants with PF 3.5 are subject to application restrictions for applications in areas where there is a risk that the implants will be exposed to large bending moments (e.g. single tooth replacements of canine teeth). Please refer to the instructions for use.
The ELEMENT 3.0 implant system is designed for single-tooth replacement of the lateral incisors of the upper jaw and the central and lateral incisors of the lower jaw in extremely narrow anatomical conditions.
A larger implant platform should be used whenever possible.