Benefits at a Glance
- A surgical procedure for all implant lines.
- Simple: the implant bed is prepared with a few drilling steps.
- Certainty: the guide tip aligns the drill accurately in the pre-drilled hole and along the defined drill axis.
- Efficient: outstanding cutting properties and atraumatic bone preparation.
- Comprehensive portfolio: No special drills (e.g. for punchmarking) necessary.
A surgical procedure for all implant lines
The drill protocol for all implant lines of the Thommen Medical Implant system is based on the same few basic steps and can thus be carried out with the same reduced range of instruments.
Special drills (for example, for the center marking of the crestal bone) are not necessary.